Euan Metz received his doctorate from the University of Reading in 2018 and has since held teaching appointments at the University of Reading, the Workers’ Education Association, the University of Bristol, and the Open University. Metz’s research interests focus on the nature of normativity. He is currently working on a research project exploring the relations between deontic properties and normative reasons.
- Metz, Euan KH (2020). How to be a Deontic Buck-Passer. Philosophical Studies 177 (11):3193-3211.
- Metz, Euan KH (2019). Normative Reasons are not Good Bases: a Reply to Gregory. Philosophia 47 (3):723-731.
- Metz, Euan KH (2018). Review of Jonathan Dancy, Practial Shape: Jonathan Dancy, Practial Shape, Oxford University Press, 2018. Hardcover . £30.00. 208pp. Ethical Theory and Moral Practice 21 (5):1251-1253.
- BA (Hons) in Philosophy, University of Stirling
- MPhil in Philosophy, University of Cambridge
- PhD in Philosophy, University of Reading
- Metaethics Philosophy of Action Ethics