The African Graduate Fellowship is a competitive fellowship program for bright, highly motivated African students interested in pursuing a master’s degree at AUC. Each year, fellowships are offered to nationals of African countries (not including Egyptians) for full-time study (9 credits or more) in any of the graduate programs offered at AUC.
- African non-Egyptian nationals
- Bachelor of Art or Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum overall rating of 'very good', an overall GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent.
- Satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application, needed documents, and any needed additional test scores (GMAT for MBA applicants, GRE for Economics, Economics in International Development, and Journalism and Mass Communication applicants) as per AUC's graduate admissions requirements.
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score as per the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions.
Fellowships are awarded for two academic years and the intervening summer session.
- A waiver of tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend of LE 1,200.
- Student services and activities fee.
- Graduation fees.
- Medical service and health insurance fees.
- A monthly housing allowance of LE 1,250.
- In support of their professional training fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic or administrative work.
- Applications and all supporting documents should be submitted by December 15.
- Selection is made in April. Fellowships begin the following September.
- For inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org