International Programs Office
The International Programs Office (IPO) is responsible for all academically-related partnerships with which AUC engages. In particular, the office promotes and supports initiatives that encourage academic outreach and service, influence curricular internationalization and strengthen the global reputation of the University.
The IPO aims to intertwine the global dimension into AUC, and seeks to provide students with a unique opportunity to study in a foreign country for academic credit. The goal is to provide students with an international educational experience valuable for both personal growth and career prospects. It also allows students to better shape their academic careers and to differentiate their qualifications.
The IPO’s internationalization strategy and philosophy aims at introducing new scopes and focuses on targeting new geographical areas. The IPO’s objective is to increase student and faculty international exposure and experience through different tools and strategies. Some of those activities would be to:
- Promote joint programs and courses
- Promote international competitions and events
- Support interaction with international students
- Organize international workshops
- Intensify faculty contribution and enhance staff participation
- Enhance blended learning and online courses which will be used as an integral tool to expand internationalization
The IPO is responsible for:
- Undergraduate Study Abroad and Exchange Program
- Graduate Study Abroad and Exchange Program
- Summer Study Abroad Program
- International Academic Advising
Our Vision is to be recognized as the reliable office that has a strong and significant impact on AUC students’ academic international exposure and experience through coordinating with all schools, departments and academic units to support the students’ journey and learning at AUC. IPO also offers academic advising and support to international students.
Our Mission is to offer a long-standing international education to AUC students, to maximize their international exposure and experience, and to intertwine the global dimension into AUC by expanding its walls and offering a firsthand experience of the larger global community.
Associate Provost for
Strategic Enrollment Management
t (202) 2615-2197
Director of International Programs
t (202) 2615-3589
International Programs Officer
t (202) 2615-3581