Leading Innovation with Online and Blended Learning
More than 300 community-based learning classes have been offered at AUC since 2008.
MIT's Vijay Kumar Explores the Potential of Online and Blended Learning
Pursuing a Passion for Physics
Majors and Minors
The rapid trend toward globalization poses new challenges while offering exceptional opportunities. In a world of greater economic integration and political and social interdependence, internationalization expands the walls of the institution and offers an opportunity to gain first-hand experience in the larger global community.
CEO Maysa Jalbout Discusses Online and Blended Learning in Egypt
- Encourages students to think critically and examine their role in the world
- Promotes responsible citizenship and collaborative solutions to resolve local, regional and global issues
- Interdisciplinary study
- Hands-on curricula and a strong culture of service
- Learning-by-doing approach, engaging students in society and the world around them
- Diverse extracurricular activities
- Community-based initiatives
- Cross-cultural environment
Revolution Day - Official Holiday