Graduate Tuition, Fees and Financial Support
The graduate tuition rate is built on a flat rate based on the category of graduate programs. The following are the graduate tuition rates per semester for the academic year 2023 - 2024 for new and current students:
- Egyptian students enrolled in all majors: the flat rate is $597 per credit hour.
- Egyptian students enrolled in MBA and LLM: the flat rate is $698 per credit hour.
- All students enrolled in EMBA: the flat rate is $938 per credit hour.
- International students, except for students enrolled in EMBA: the flat rate is $735 per credit hour.
- ELI, Egyptian students enrolled in all majors, MBA, LLM, and EMBA, will pay $3,582, whereas ELI international students will pay $4,410.
- Tuition and fees for ENGL 0310, ENGL 0311, or ENGL 0312 for Egyptian students are $597 for each module, whereas for international students is $735 for each module.
- Tuition and fees are collected each semester. No student with an outstanding bill (including charges for breakage, library fines, dorm fees, bus service fees, or parking fees) will be admitted to any examination, given any certificate or report of academic standing, or be permitted to register for a subsequent semester.
- Egyptian students can pay in USD or EGP at the daily rate of exchange in the bank at the time of payment, after the issuance of the semester billing statement.
- International students must pay tuition and fees in US dollars.
- Admitted students can check guidelines and methods of payment on this page
Fellowships are highly competitive awards. They are open to new students and may also be available to continuing graduate students who display superior performance in their academic endeavors, depending on the availability of allocated funds for a given fellowship award.
For more information on the different fellowship opportunities, click here.
AUC offers financial aid opportunities to our graduate students.
It is a grant offered by AUC to provide partial tuition reduction for students who demonstrate financial need to attend AUC or who joined AUC and face some financial difficulties in paying their tuition fees.