Nadia Niazi Mostafa Endowed Fellowship in Islamic Art and Architecture
The Nadia Niazi Mostafa Endowed Fellowship in Islamic Art and Architecture is a competitive award offered annually to new or continuing Egyptian students enrolled in the graduate program in Arabic studies with a specialization in Islamic art and architecture who wish to pursue full-time study.
Open to Egyptian nationals
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements to the graduate program in Arabic studies with a specialization in Islamic art and architecture
- Bachelor degree with a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
Two semesters of full-time graduate study subject to renew for a second year based on the availability of funds.
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees for a maximum of nine credits per semester
- Student services and activities fees
Responsibilities of Fellows
The fellow is assigned 12 hours per week of related academic work.
By accepting this externally funded fellowship, the fellowship recipient agrees to respond to any reporting requests received from AUC by the deadlines communicated to the awarded fellow. This may include a request for photos or academic progress information to be used for reporting purposes, or attendance of fellowship events including any meetings or events with donors as requested by the relevant university entities.
- A teaching assistantship mandatory training must be completed if the fellow is involved in teaching assistantship duties. The training needs to be completed only once
- For details and more information about teaching assistantships, click here
Deadlines: April 15 for the fall semester and November 3 for the spring semester.
For inquiries, email email@example.com.