Zaki El Sewedy Memorial Fellowship
The Zaki El Sewedy Memorial Fellowship is offered to new and continuing graduate students with outstanding academic performance record, who wish to pursue a graduate degree in the Electronic and Communication Engineering program at The American University in Cairo.
- For new graduate degree-seeking students, full admission to Electronic and Communication Engineering graduate program satisfying AUC graduate full admissions requirements
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Financial need
Two academic years, with a review every semester for satisfactory academic performance
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees for a maximum of nine credits per semester
- Student services and activities fees
- Research and Conference/training expenses
Responsibilities of Fellows
Fellows are assigned a maximum of 12 hours per week of research work with faculty members
April 15 for the Fall semester and November 1 for the Spring semester
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.