Suez Cement Company Endowed Fellowship
The Suez Cement Company Endowed Fellowship are competitive awards offered to outstanding graduate students who are eligible for financial support and wish to pursue full-time study for a Master of Science in the School of Sciences and Engineering.
- Open to Egyptian nationals
- Full admission to a graduate program in engineering
- Priority will be given to applicants to the environmental and construction engineering graduate programs
- Bachelor degree with a minimum overall grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or its equivalent
- Meet AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application and needed documents
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or academic IELTS exam score as per the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions
- Priority will be given to a graduate of an Egyptian national university and to residents of Helwan or Torah in Greater Cairo, the Suez governorate or the Minya governorate, or graduates with a bachelor degree from Helwan University, Minya University or Suez Canal University
- Demonstrate ability and interest in conducting experimental work
- The student will be expected to complete his or her degree requirements within two years.
- Two academic years subject to review every semester
- May cover a summer session
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees coverage
- Student services and activities fees
Responsibilities of Fellows
In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 10 hours per week of research work.
By accepting this externally funded fellowship, the fellowship recipient agrees to respond to any reporting requests received from AUC by the deadlines communicated to the awarded fellow. This may include a request for photos or academic progress information to be used for reporting purposes, or attendance of fellowship events including any meetings or events with donors as requested by the relevant university entities.
- A teaching assistantship mandatory training must be completed if the fellow is involved in teaching assistantship duties. The training needs to be completed only once
- For details and more information about teaching assistantships, click here
Deadline: April 15 for the fall semester and November 3 for the spring semester.
For inquiries, email email@example.com