Moustafa Oraby has a 25 years experience in petroleum industry. He holds a PhD degree from North Carolina State University, United States, and a master and bachelor degrees from Alexandria University. Oraby also joined Alexandria University in his early career as an assistant lecturer till he obtained his master degree. He also used to teach at community colleges in the United States. In the industry, Oraby held many positions in all aspects of petroleum industry and lived in many countries around the globe.
- PhD from North Carolina State University, United States
- MSc from School of Engineering, Alexandria University, Egypt
- BSc from School of Engineering, Alexandria University, Egypt
- Unconventional Reservoirs
- Mixed Salinity water injection reservoirs