The Mansour Group MBA Fellowship
No new intakes.
The Mansour Group MBA Fellowship Fund has been established to partially support eligible graduate students applying to the Master in Business Administration (MBA).
- Full admission to the MBA program
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements to the MBA program
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
- Relevant work experience
- Financial need
One semester subject to renewal after review every semester for satisfactory academic performance
Tuition fees for a maximum of nine credits per semester
Responsibilities of Fellows
By accepting this externally funded fellowship, the fellowship recipient agrees to respond to any reporting requests received from AUC by the deadlines communicated to the awarded fellow. This may include a request for photos or academic progress information to be used for reporting purposes, or attendance of fellowship events including any meetings or events with donors as requested by the relevant university entities.
- A teaching assistantship mandatory training must be completed if the fellow is involved in teaching assistantship duties. The training needs to be completed only once
- For details and more information about teaching assistantship, click here
Deadlines: No new intakes.
For inquiries, send an email.