- Open to all nationalities
- Master of science degree with a thesis track in an engineering or science discipline from an accredited university
- Meet AUC's graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application and necessary documents
- Submit an international TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score as per the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions
- Submission of a preliminary proposed dissertation topic and a research outline, specifying how the topic is related to one or more of the research priority areas.
- Minimum grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale or very good (gayed geddan)
- Submission of a satisfactory GRE score, as per the PhD program requirements
- Relevant scientific research background and experience
- Financial need
One year to be renewed upon satisfactory academic performance as reviewed and assessed by the School of Sciences and Engineering
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees
- Student services and activities fees
- A monthly stipend
Responsibilities of Fellows:
The program mandates a full-time research position at the AUC PhD program with no outside professional or job commitments. In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 30 hours per week of assigned research and teaching work in the department that include nine hours of teaching assistance.
By accepting this externally funded fellowship, the fellowship recipient agrees to respond to any reporting requests received from AUC by the deadlines communicated to the awarded fellow. This may include a request for photos or academic progress information to be used for reporting purposes, or attendance of fellowship events including any meetings or events with donors as requested by the relevant university entities.
April 15 for the Fall semester and November 1 for the Spring semester
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.