Due to severe inconsistencies and the multiplicity of international decisions, here is a summary of the suspended flights until further notice.
Egyptair will operate the following flights from and to different destinations on the following dates:
|Flight Number||Routing||Date||Departure Time||Arrival Time||Remarks|
|MS 785||Cairo/Frankfurt||June 5||9:50 am||2:10 pm||For German Citizens only|
|MS 787||Cairo/Munich||June 5||9:50 am||2:00 pm||For German Citizens only|
|MS 2960||Cairo/Sydney||June 6||6:45 pm||9:00 pm||For Australian Citizens only|
|MS 2961||Sydney/Cairo||June 8||5:00 pm||3:55 am||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|MS 729||Cairo/Moscow||June 10||10:40 am||3:55 pm||For Russian Citizens only|
|MS 882||Accra/Marsa Alam||June 10||1:40 pm||9:45 pm||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|MS 730||Moscow/Marsa Alam||June 10||5:35 pm||9:35 pm||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|MS 757||Cairo/Munich||June 12||9:50 am||2:00 pm||For German Citizens only|
|MS 757||Cairo/ Amsterdam||June 12||9:50 am||2:40 pm||For Dutch Citizens only|
|MS 777||Cairo/London||June 13||9:10 am||1:35 pm||For UK Citizens only|
|MS 799||Cairo/Paris||June 14||9:35 am||2:25 pm||For French Citizens only|
|MS 730||Moscow/Marsa Alam||June 14||5:35 pm||9:35 pm||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|MS 797||Cairo/Vienna||June 15||11:00 am||2:30 pm||For Austrian Citizens only and Diplomatic passport holder|
|MS 730||Moscow/Marsa Alam||June 17||5:35 pm||9:35 pm||For Egyptian Citizens only|
Lufthansa will operate the following flight to Frankfurt with the following details:
|Flight Number||Routing||Date||Departure Time||Arrival Time||Remarks|
|LH 583||Cairo/Frankfurt||June 8||12:30 am||5:00 pm||For German Citizens only|
|LH 583||Cairo/Frankfurt||June 9||12:30 am||5:00 pm||For German Citizens only|
|LH 583||Cairo/Frankfurt||June 11||12:30 am||5:00 pm||For German Citizens only|
|LH 583||Cairo/Frankfurt||June 13||12:30 am||5:00 pm||For German Citizens only|
|LH 583||Cairo Frankfurt||June 14||12:30 am||5:00 pm||For German Citizens only|
|LH 583||Cairo/Frankfurt||June 15||12:30 am||5:00 pm||For German Citizens only|
|LH 583||Cairo/Frankfurt||June 16||12:30 am||5:00 pm||For German Citizens only|
Air Cairo will operate the following flights from and to different destinations on the following dates:
|Routing||Date||Departure Time||Arrival Time||Remarks|
|London/Marsa Alam||June 5||6:00 pm||11:50 pm||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|London / Cairo||June 7||1:00 pm||6:45 pm||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|Cairo/London||June 7||7:00 am||11:00 am||For British Citizens only|
|Riyadh/Marsa Alam||June 7||4:45 pm||6:30 pm||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|London / Marsa Alam||June 7||1:00 pm||6:45 pm||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|Cairo/Paris||June 9||8:00 am||12:40 pm||For French Citizens only|
|Paris/Marsa Alam||June 9||1:40 pm||6:40 pm||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|Abu Dhabi/Marsa Alam||June 10||9:15 am||10:40 am||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|Dubai/Marsa Alam||June 10||8:30 am||10:00 am||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|Jeddah/Marsa Alam||June 10||6:15 pm||6:45 pm||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|Jeddah/Marsa Alam||June 11||6:15 pm||6:45 pm||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|Riyadh/Marsa Alam||June 12||9:30 am||11:00 am||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|Jeddah/Marsa Alam||June 12||6:15 pm||6:45 pm||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|Riyadh/Marsa Alam||June 13||9:30 am||11:00 am||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|Jeddah/Marsa Alam||June 13||6:15 pm||6:45 pm||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|Jeddah/Marsa Alam||June 14||6:15 pm||6:45 pm||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|Riyadh/Marsa Alam||June 15||9:30 am||11:00 am||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|Jeddah/Marsa Alam||June 15||6:15 pm||6:45 pm||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|Jeddah/Marsa Alam||June 16||6:15 pm||6:45 pm||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|Riyadh/Marsa Alam||June 17||9:30 am||11:00 am||For Egyptian Citizens only|
|Jeddah/Marsa Alam||June 17||6:15 pm||6:45 pm||For Egyptian Citizens only|
Air France: Air France will start operating every Saturday on a weekly basis to Paris starting June 6, 2020.
Below are some guidelines for passengers to follow to allow them to travel:
A self-declaration form of non-COVID-19 must be printed and filled out. The passenger will not be allowed to check-in if he/she does not carry this printed form. To print the form in English, click here. To print the form in French, click here.
Citizens of the European Union (EU) as well as citizens of Great Britain, Swiss, Norway, Liechtenstein, and Iceland
Family members of the European Union (EU), Great Britain Nationals, Swiss, Norway, Liechtenstein, and Iceland
Residents of the European Union and Great Britain, Swiss, Norway, Liechtenstein, and Iceland
Nationals of other countries only if they have a same day connection to a country outside the European Union
Sanitary checks will be done at the airport. Masks for all passengers are mandatory
Lufthansa: Regular flights to Cairo will resume as of June 16, 2020. Initially, Lufthansa is offering three weekly frequencies, LH585 from Cairo to Frankfurt on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and LH584 from Frankfurt to Cairo on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday subject to the lifting of the Egyptian International Aviation Suspension
- Starting from June 15, 2020, Austrian Airlines will be taking off again after an almost 90-days break and will be flying to 37 destinations in the first two weeks of operations
- Additional destinations are to be added in the following weeks. As soon as sufficient feeder traffic is available again on short and medium-haul routes. Austrian Airlines will also offer long-haul flights again, possibly as early as July.
- The Austrian Airlines flight offer from/to Vienna from June 15, 2020, to June 28, 2020
- Starting from June 15, 2020: Amsterdam, Athens, Basel, Berlin, Brussels, Bucharest, Copenhagen, Dubrovnik, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hamburg, Larnaca, London, Munich, Paris, Pristina, Sarajevo, Skopje, Sofia, Stockholm, Stuttgart, Tel Aviv, Thessaloniki, Tirana, Varna, and Zurich
- Starting from June 22, 2020, these destinations will be added: Belgrade, Graz, Innsbruck, Kiev, Košice, Milan, Nice, Prague, Split, and Warsaw
- Etihad Airways has implemented new measures to help the guests feel more in control when they travel. They have limited touchpoints and allowed social distancing throughout their journey
- Etihad Airways has introduced a team of wellness ambassadors. They'll offer help and advice whenever the guests need that and giving them extra peace of mind when they travel
- The wellness ambassadors are available online, at the airport and onboard to make sure that guests feel comfortable and safe at every step in their journey
- Etihad Airways has introduced additional deep cleaning and sanitization process at every point of the journey
- They made some changes onboard and at the airport to make sure there are more spaces between guests
- Etihad Airways team will be wearing face masks and having personal protective equipment at all times
- All of the food goes through rigorous testing with strict COVID-19 guidelines before bringing it on board
- Etihad Airways new wellness kits will include a face mask, gloves, and hand gel
About the Travel Office
The Travel Office was established to help faculty and staff members, administrators, and students with their travel plans.
It handles business and personal trips, in Egypt or abroad through our corporate deals with excellent hotels, and monitors policies set by the administration for these types of travel.
The office also arranges meet-and-assist services through customs and immigration arranged at the airport following the guidelines governing the provisions of such services. (Services are available upon request for non-Egyptians only).
Travel Services offered to the AUC Community
- Flight reservations and seating assignment
- Booking of train tickets (Europe)
- Frequent flyer arrangements
- Hotel reservations in Egypt and abroad
- Airport services meet and assist
- Bus reservations in Egypt and cars reservation abroad
- Organized trips throughout Egypt for individuals and groups
- Tours inside Cairo
- Nile cruise
- Travel insurance
How to Process a Service Request?
To start processing your request, use the this link.
To make your own air booking, follow this link.
You will need to create your profile with all the personal information and copy of your passport.
This profile will be filled once and will be saved and used for all your future travel requests. It can be edited at any time.
Once you fill a new travel request, you will receive an auto-reply with a request serial number, which should be referenced in all communications with the travel office until the service is fulfilled.
For the travel new system manual, follow this link.
For the travel policy, check the PDF.
For the travel forms, click here.
For corporate hotel rates, click here.
Prices change every minute. Therefore, the earlier you confirm your booking, the less your ticket will cost.