Randa El Bedawy has been fortunate to obtain a wide range of academic and career-related experience. She acquires more than 19 years of teaching experience, adding to the career-related experience that she acquires as previously being the director of quality assurance office (2007-2010) and the acting head of Management and Marketing Department at Faculty of Business Administration and International Trade (2009-1018) in Misr International University. El Bedawy is the consultant of Export Incubator rogram (EIP), Egyptian Exporters Association. El Bedawy received INJAZ Egypt award for her dedication to the students along Young Entrepreneurs Competitions in 2011 and 2016. El Bedawy is a former external examiner for the executive master of public administration, Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government, Dubai (2018-2019). El Bedawy was a member in the National Committee for Organizational Development, Ministry of Planning, Monitoring and Administrative Reform in Egypt (2019-2020). El Bedawy received her PhD in 2009 from the faculty of economics and political science, Cairo University; and her concentration was quality assurance and accreditation of higher education. She got her master of public administration in 2002 with highest honors from the American University in Cairo and her concentration was environmental administration. El Bedawy got her Bachelor of Arts with highest honors from the American University in Cairo in 1993. Her major was business administration; with a minor in economics. El Bedawy is also active in research through international journal publications, conference presentations, and membership in various editorial boards. El Bedawy' s research interests are related to higher education management; organization behavior and development; entrepreneurship and innovation management; and environmental sustainability.
- El Bedawy, Randa. Performance Measurement of Public Universities Educational System in the Arab Republic of Egypt: Application on Some Faculties in Cairo University", Public Administration & Consultation Center at Cairo University: Egypt, October 2009
- El Bedawy, Randa . “A Spotlight Review on the Role of Human Resource Management as a Catalyst to Leverage Organizational Knowledge Management”, Journal of Academy of Business and Economics JABE. 20. 2 (2020): 5 - 16.
- Samy, Mina and Randa El Bedawy. “Assessing the Impact of Knowledge Management on Total Factor Productivity”, African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, 11.1(2019): 134-146.
- Ramzy, Omar, Randa El Bedawy, Mohamed Anwar, & Omar H. Eldahan. “Sustainable Development & Good Governance”, European Journal of Sustainable Development, 8.2 (2019): 125-138
- Ramzy, Omar, Randa El Bedawy and Aya Maher. “Dysfunctional Behavior at the Workplace and its Impact on Employees’ Job Performance”, International Journal of Business Administration, 9.4 (2018): 224-233
- El Bedawy, Randa. “Supportive Drivers of Organizational Knowledge Management: A Case Study from Egypt”, International Journal of Business and Management, 13.6 (2018):183-194
- El Bedawy, Randa, Omar Ramzy, Aya Maher and Omar H. Eldahan. “The Role of Training, Democratization, and Self-Actualization in Addressing Employee Burnout”, International Business Research, 10.8 (2017): 93-105
- El Bedawy, Randa.”Experiential learning for Supporting Learning Effectiveness in Business Education: A Case Study from Egypt”, International Journal of Business and Management,12.5 (2017):159-176
- El Bedawy, Randa and Mohamed Farag. “Embedding Social Media to Fostering Entrepreneurship Education: Case Study from Egypt”, Journal of International Business and Economics JIBE, 16. 2 (2016): 113-124
- El Bedawy, Randa and Mohamed Farag. “Leveraging Information Technology to Boost Entrepreneurship in Egypt: Case Study of Abou Ghaly Motors”,International Journal of Business Research IJBR, 15. 5 (2015):19-26
- El Bedawy, Randa. “A Review for Embedding Human Dimension of Sustainability to Maintain Energetic Organizations in Egypt”, Journal of Management and Sustainability, 5.1 (2015): 158-167
- El Bedawy, Randa. "Water Resources Management: Alarming Crisis for Egypt", Journal of Management and Sustainability, 4.3 (2014):108-124.
- El Bedawy, Randa.“Contemporary Human Resource Management at the Local Government Level: Challenges and Opportunities for Egypt”, Journal of International Management Studies JIMS, 14.2 (2014): 7-16
- El Bedawy, Randa. “Embedding Sustainable Development into Higher Education: A Case Study from Egypt”, International Review of Management and Business Research IRMBR, 3.1 (2014): 465-484
- Best Paper Certificate for my research contribution to business community: The editorial Board of IRMBR has selected this paper as a best paper of International Review of Management and Business Research (IRMBR) Volume 3 Issue 1 Part 4
- El Bedawy, Randa and Zeinab Shawky. "Upholding Competitive Advantage Through Endorsing Corporate Social Responsibility: Case Study PEPSICO Egypt ", Procedia Journal of Social and Behavioral Science, 106C (2013): 3216-3234
- El Bedawy, Randa and Zeinab Shawky. "Corporate Social Responsibility Education in Egypt: Case Study New Generation School", European Journal of Management Studies EJM, 13.2 (2013): 89-100
- El Bedawy, Randa and Zeinab Shawky. "The Crisis of Tourism Sector after the 25th January Egyptian Revolution: Case Study Traveline Egypt", European Journal of Business Research EJBR, 12.3 (2012): 56-66
- El Bedawy, Randa and Zeinab Shawky. "Mobilizing Human Resources to Enhance Business Innovation - Case Study: Strategy & Innovation Department in Vodafone Egypt", Journal of International Management Studies JIMS, 12.3 (2012): 58-71
- Academic Rank: Associate Professor November 2014 Supreme Council of Universities in Egypt
- PhD January 2009 Faculty of Economics & Political Science, Cairo University
- Master of Public Administration – Highest Honors February 2002. Concentration: Environmental Administration - The American University in Cairo AUC
- Bachelor of Arts – Highest Honors February 1993. Major: Business Administration - Minor: Economics - The American University in Cairo AUC
- Higher Education Management
- Organization Behavior and Development
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Environmental Sustainability