In 2018, Adham Mahmoud obtained a Master of Fine Arts Degree in Creative Writing, with a concentration in fiction, from New York University (NYU). He taught Introduction to Creative Writing to New York University undergraduates for two years. His forthcoming novel, 'The Disbelievers', explores issues of class, faith, hedonism, and drug abuse in modern Cairo. He is represented by Sarah Levitt at Aevitas Creative Management in New York.
- Master of Fine Artis in Creative Writing, New York University
- Bachelor in Economics and Creative Writing, New York University
- Modern and Postmodern Fiction
- Arab and Anglo-Arab literature
- Jungian and Nietzschean Philosophy