Office of Student Life
The Office of Student Life (OSL) facilitates co-curricular student life through support of student activities and services. OSL staff believes every student should be afforded the opportunity to grow and learn about self and community. Their participation in one of 60+ organizations enriches their campus experience and sets them on a path of life-long learning.
- Integrated orientation
- Student medical insurance
- 24/7 emergency line for international students
- Support of student residency requirements for international students
- Military letters for Egyptian students
- Non-AUC housing information
- Cap N Gown
- Student activities sponsorships
- Student lounge schedule and maintenance
Forms and Policies
- Mandatory Student Insurance Information and Exemption
- Health Insurance Policy for International Students
- Student Event Management Manual (SEMM)
- Military Service Checklist
- Military Service Information
The student government is the organizational representative body of all students at AUC. For more information, click here.
Whether it’s watching the stars or women’s rights that spark your interest, you’ll find like-minded people in one of AUC’s 60 student organizations. For more information, click here.