- The University assumes no responsibility for vehicle damage, theft, or theft of vehicle contents when the vehicle is parked on campus.
- No parking is allowed in areas not specifically designated for parking.
- Drivers must observe all posted instructions; vehicles must fit within parking slots, and be parked within the boundary lines.
- Vehicles parked in designated handicapped spaces must display a valid University handicapped permit along with a parking permit or daily ticket.
- The University reserves the right to ticket or tow vehicles that are parked illegally at the owner’s risk and expense.
- Any University-registered vehicle parked on campus must display either a valid parking permit or daily ticket. To register your vehicle, click here.
- Overnight parking is allowed only with prior approval from the Security Office.
- The visitors parking lot is reserved for visitors only.
- للغة العربية، اضغط هنا.