Moodle is a customizable, user-friendly e-learning management system with a wide range of functionality covering content creation, communication, collaboration, management and delivery. It also facilitates students tracking and assessment.
- Social networking and collaboration tools: blogs - wikis - forums - chat - students grouping - audio and video linking
- Upload and display profile photo (instructors and students)
- Activity reports for each student
- User friendly grading view
- Assessment tools: quizzes - surveys - polls - questions database
- Automated calendar view for all courses
- Flexible building blocks and techniques to build course content
- Attendance module
Instructors and students from the School of Continuing Education (SCE), Engineering and Science Services and/or Management Center will need to use http://moodle2.aucegypt.edu to login to their courses on Moodle.
Special one-to-one training sessions can be arranged upon request.
If you have questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.