Faculty Pitch Competition
AUC faculty present their research in a three-minute pitch made to a general interest, multidisciplinary audience.
One or two rounds based on a number of participants. First round by school, to select three finalists from each school by a panel of judges. Final round during the RCC final event. Three winners are selected by the audience.
- All full-time and part-time AUC faculty from all schools
- Faculty members in the following national universities will join AUC’s final round: Nile University, Zewail City of Science and Technology and Egyptian Japanese University of Science and Technology
- Content: Clarifies the purpose of research, contributes to dialogue in a particular field, raises new questions, analyses or interpretations about an issue and/or describes findings, and impact in the real world/region.
- Delivery: Clear communication to a non-specialized audience, logically organized talk that leaves the audience with a clear understanding, engaging and interesting- audible, motivated speakers, and engaged audience
- No PowerPoint slides or props
- Up to three minutes - does not exceed the time
EGP 15,000; EGP 10,000 and EGP 5,000 per winner
To apply, click here.
February 15, 2020