Managing People Performance
Planning for performance improvement is a keystone for organizations to be successful and effective. This workshop emphasizes the importance of an effective performance management system in helping organizations define and achieve short and long-term goals. This workshop aims at explaining and reinforcing the concept that performance management is no longer a solitary managerial event, but a continuing process of planning, facilitating, evaluating, and improving individual and organizational performance.
- Introduction to performance management
- Principles of effective performance management
- Translating performance appraisal to performance management
- How to cascade overall goals to individual performance goals
- How to reward good performance
- How to deal with ‘poor’ performance
- How to effectively provide performance feedback
- How to implement an organization wide performance management system?
- Identifying and overcoming obstacles to an effective performance management system
Who should attend: Leaders and managers
Date: April 29 - 30, 2018
Time: 9:00 am - 3:45 pm
Duration: Two days
Venue: Room G007, Administration Building