High Performance Teams: The Winning Team
Through this team-building workshop, learners will be introduced to the best practices for maximizing the effectiveness of the teams. They will be guided through a series of activities and interactive exercises and games to increase their understanding
in key areas such as team building, team working skills and team communication.
What You Will Learn:
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe the teambuilding process
- Explain the four basic behavioral styles and how to manage each
- Demonstrate effective listening skills
- Use effectively a range of tools and techniques to improve communications and relations within the team
- Identify team strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Use techniques to build an effective structure that can be used to deliver professional results
- Execute an action plan to ensure high-performing teams
Venue and Registration Procedures
Who Should Attend: All staff members
Date: October 26, 2016
Time: 9:00 am - 3:45 pm
Duration: One day
Venue: Administration Building, Room G007
Training Provider: School of Continuing Education, AUC
- Fill out the Training Application Form.
- Receive the approval of the director/head of your department.
- Send the Training Application Form to the Office of Human Resources in Room P061 in the Administration Building, as well as a soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wait for a confirmation email.
Applications will not be processed unless they are approved.