Building a Customer Service Mentality
Customer service is a strategic tool that is used to enhance the University's brand image and generate customer trust in the service provided. The training objective is to learn how to build a customer mentality environment within the University. The focus will be on managing customer expectations and improving communication skills as tools to create positive customer experience.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify your relationship with your customer and your organization’s mission and vision.
- Identify your contribution to fulfilling the mission, vision and goals of your organization.
- Define terms such as customer service, evolution of customer service in organizations, the customer service cycle and the pillars of customer service.
- Communicate positively with your customer by asking the right questions and listening for the important details.
- Deal with angry customers.
- Rescue your customer from problems.
Competencies covered: Excellence, service and collaboration
Workshop Duration: One day
Audience: All staff members
Date: May 25, 2016
Time: 9:00 am - 3:45 pm
Venue: Administration Building, Ground Floor, Room G007
Training Provider: School of Continuing Education