Office Aid II - Dean of Graduate Studies (50030928)
Reports to: Assistant to Dean
Purpose: Under the direct supervision of staff members in higher classification at the Office of the Dean of Graduate Studies, provides support as per established standards and instructions for the smooth operation of the Office.
• Oversees and clean the different spaces of the office of the Dean of Graduate Studies.
• Sending and receiving outgoing and incoming mail and deliver them to offices.
• Provides support in preparing for meetings and events.
• Sets up furniture, supplies and miscellaneous equipment, as directed.
• Follows up on the placement of office promotional materials on campus.
• Responsible for office maintenance and inventory levels.
• Escorts messengers/deliverymen from the University gates to the Office when needed.
• Is responsible for office guests’ hospitality.
• Carries out photocopying, scanning and shredding documents.
• Carries out purchases as requested.
• Provides other related duties as needed.
Minimum education requirement: High school or intermediate diploma as a minimum requirement.
Experience: A minimum of 5 years of experience
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions
• Good communication skills and customer service skills
• High level of courtesy, presentability and commitment to responsibilities and duties
• Ability to understand English language, Basic Oral level
Working Conditions: Good physical ability to carry out assigned tasks
Position is open until July 12, 2018
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the short list will be contacted. If interested, please send an updated and detailed resume to email@example.com, stating “50030928 Office Aid II” in the subject line.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at the American University in Cairo”.