Arabic Language Instruction Program

The Department of Arabic Language Instruction (ALI) was initially established in 1921 as  Related Links the Center for Arabic Studies. It has attracted thousands of students and scholars over the years from different parts of the world to pursue their study of Arabic at various levels.

As part of one of the oldest private, accredited, foreign institutions of higher education in the Middle East, ALI continues to be the leading academic center for the study of Arabic, providing both students and faculty with the most comprehensive and diversified Arabic language instruction and training worldwide. It is fully accredited in Egypt and the United States with an 80-year history of excellence.