Looking for a place to live? You can make home away from home and live alongside a lively, diverse group of other students at the University Residences.
The residence is composed of 12 units, divided into five male and seven female cottages. Each cottage has 22 single and 20 double beds, a lounge, study room, courtyard and terrace. Each room is furnished with beds, desks, chairs, closets and bookshelves. The rooms are also equipped with heating and air conditioning, and high speed wireless internet. Units share a kitchenette with a hot plate, kettle, fridge, and microwave. Resident can watch TV, dine, socialize, or study in the common areas. In the common area there are several study rooms and a computer lab open 24/7. The on-campus residence allows visitors during certain hours and can accommodate overnight visitors based on room availability. The residence is also equipped to assist students with special needs.
What else will you get living on campus?
- Front desk staff available 24/7
- Housekeeping and cleaning services
- Maintenance services
- Laundry outlet and services
- Sport complex next door with 24/7 outdoor soccer and basketball courts
- Food outlets and a Supermarket nearby
- On-campus clinic with medical personnel available 24/7