Steps for E-Payment
Last updated on June 22, 2020
Steps for E-Payment
1. Click on ‘Online Request Payment’ icon
2. Fill out the required information to submit your request
3. Select the Delivery option.
4. Click ‘Add Mailing Information’ (if applicable)
5. Select the Applicable Degree and/or Additional Request
6. Click ‘Process Order’, verify the student information and address sections before clicking "Pay Now"*
7. Once payment is processed successfully, an e-payment receipt (with all request details) will be sent to the email address you provided.
* Fees can be paid in EGP or in any other currency based on the bank rate on the day of payment.
- Certificates will be received from the Student Service Center (SSC) on the following day from 11 am - 3 pm upon submitting the Student Service Center log, cashier’s receipt plus an official identification card of the certificate holder.
- Opting for courier service for delivery entails additional fees per mailing address.
- Certificates will not be issued unless all outstanding obligations to the University are cleared.
- Certificates not collected within four months from the date of issuance will be discarded.
Important Note for Undergraduate Egyptian Male Students
Egyptian undergraduate male students who have their military service deferred through AUC and intend to issue/renew their passport OR certify their military status OR obtain a travel permit ARE NOT TO USE this request and MUST refer to the Military Unit at the Office of the Registrar.
Important Note for Non-Egyptian Students
Non-Egyptian students seeking student visa/residence in Egypt through AUC, ARE NOT TO USE this request and MUST download the FREE “ Student Visa Enrollment Certificate Request “ and submit it at the Office of the Registrar.
For e-payment technical problems, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
After submission inquiry/issue, email: email@example.com and make sure to include your student ID number.