Summer@AUC Online Application Steps
- Click the Apply Now button.
- Log in as a first-time user, where you will be asked to create a username (up to nine alpha-numeric) and a password (containing six digits) to log in. If you are not a first-time user, log in as an existing user with your previously created username and password.
- Click on the drop-down menu for the application type, then choose the program and course you are applying for ("ColBound- course name or “BootC- name”). For example, if you are applying for the Design Foundation College Bound: AUC course, you will choose "ColBound- Design Foundations", and if you are applying for Creative Writing bootcamp, you will choose "BootC-Creative Writing". Then click continue.
- Choose from the drop-down menu admission term, then choose Summer@AUC.
- Fill in all the required fields marked with a red* then click fill out the application.
- You will be prompted to the application checklist where you will click and fill each item on the checklist; name, personal information, address and phone, and additional information.
- Once you have completed the checklist, click on the application is complete.
- You will then be prompted to a confirmation page, to confirm click on press here to submit your application.
- Once you submit your application you will receive a confirmation message and an email will be sent to you with the details of the next steps for registration.
If you have any additional questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.