Career Resources Library
The Career Resources Library is a very helpful source of finding out elaborate details on a variety of career options. If you are trying to make a career choice, considering career transition, or are interested in seeking corporate information , the Career Resources Library is an excellent start.
What information does the library contain?
The library includes a variety of resources that will help you throughout your career planning and job search process. It holds:
- A wide range of books on a variety of topics that include career exploration, resume writing, interviewing, job search, self-assessment, and personal development
- Information on hundreds of hiring employers
- Listings of career opportunities
- Corporate directories
- Graduate study resources
- Computers with internet access
- Career-related magazines
- Career-related video tapes
Hours and Regulations
The Career Resources Library is located on the second floor at 5, Youssef El Guindi Building, apt. # 23. We are open Sundays through Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The Library is also open the first Saturday of each month by appointment. Please coordinate your interest with CAPS career coordinator (tel 20.2.2797.5784). All Library resources are for use within the library; borrowing is not allowed. Please make sure to present your student/alumni ID to access the library.