NCFH Shuttle Services for short-term visitors

Short-term visitors (non-AUC community members) from abroad, who are temporarily residing with a NCFH resident, are required to carry a pass from the housing office in order to use the shuttle services. The resident must apply for and obtain a shuttle pass directly from the housing office. The application should be submitted to the housing office at least seven days before desired start date of the pass. To download the form, please click here.