Be prepared before January 28, 2018 for Advising and Registration:
Advising and Registration for New degree seeking Graduate Students are not available online.
New students have to meet with their graduate program advisor and the department assistant.
Access to the following links mandates that an AUC email has been created.
It is recommended that you do the following:
A. If you are required to take Intensive English classes or English modules, please contact the Department of English Language Instruction (ELI) on January 28 or 29, 2018. Please see the relevant flyers attached. You must first register at the ELI. Students who are assigned English modules may take other courses when in line with catalog guidelines and if approved by the program’s graduate advisor. Please note that future on-line access to registration is permitted only when all the required English courses have been successfully completed.
B. Plan ahead and take the time to read the catalog program description and familiarize yourself with the information listed in the Schedule of Classes (students have to be "in AUC" though their AUC email account) here.
C. About Advising and Registration
- If your letter of admission indicates prerequisite courses with codes ELIN or ENGL, you will be required to first contact the Department of English Language Instruction (ELI), and then must register for these English courses before meeting with your graduate program representative or advisor. Students assigned ELIN courses are not allowed to register in concurrent courses.
- Download and complete a tentative course planning form. Once you have completed your course planning form. Sign it and obtain the signature of the academic advisor on the form. Secure the Instructor’s permission where required.
- Proceed to the department assistant to register your courses.
- Please check your registered courses and registration status through Banner Self Service (BSS) using your AUC email username and password.
- The advising period for all new graduate students is scheduled on Sunday, January 28, 2018 until the end of the drop and add period on Tuesday, February 6, 2018.