1- Finding and Managing Citations: Web of Science and Zotero
Open to all AUC graduate students, of all areas of study.
Looking for articles for your research (in any discipline)?
Having trouble keeping track of the articles you've found?
Come to this session to find articles with the interdisciplinary citation database Web of Science.
Organize your sources and build a bibliography with the citation management system Zotero.
Bring your own laptops
- Sunday, October 26 - 4:30- 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 29 - 3:30 - 5:00 pm
- Monday, November 3 - 5:00 - 6:30 pm
2- Library Research in the Social Sciences and Humanities
Looking for articles in the Social Sciences and Humanities?
Learn to search three databases:
SocIndex, Middle Eastern and Central Asian Studies, and JSTOR.
- Sunday, November 2, 4:30 - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 5, 4:00 - 5:30 pm
3- Library Research in the Sciences and Engineering
Looking for articles in the Sciences and Engineering?
Learn to search two databases:
Applied Science and Technology Source, and Engineering Village.
- Wednesday, October 29, 5:00 - 6:30 pm
- Sunday, November 9, 4:30 - 6:00 pm
4- Evaluating Information:
Learn how to evaluate the content of research resources.
Identify primary and secondary sources, find out what the peer review process means, discuss qualitative and quantitative research and more
- Wednesday, November 5, 5:30 - 6:30 pm
- Monday, November 10, 5:00 - 6:00 pm