This is an annual scholarship provided to a select number of students who participate in University-sponsored sports. Students who are awarded this scholarship receive full or partial reduction in their tuition for a maximum of 15 credit hours per semester.
- Students must demonstrate financial need
- Students must submit their "athletic resume" to the Office of Athletics
- Students must be registered for a minimum of 12 credits per semester
- Students must be participating in one of the following sports:
Football Men 11
|10.||Water Polo Men|
|15.||Track and Field Men|
|16||Track and Field Women|
Complete and submit the scholarship interest form.
Intercollegiate Sports Award
These are small cash grants to students who represent the University at the annual National Universities Tournament and achieved high ranks.
To be eligible, you must:
- Represent the University in the National Universities Tournament
- Achieve a rank of not less than third place (i.e. bronze medal)
- Maintain a grade point average of 2.5 or higher in the year of granting the award
Important Note: Students who receive the Athletic Scholarship could also be granted the Intercollegiate Sports Award if they achieved high ranks in the sports they participate in and meet the Intercollegiate Sports Award eligibility requirements.