Athletic Scholarship (Vacant)
This is an annual partial or full scholarship provided to a select number of students who participate in University-sponsored sports.
- Students must demonstrate financial need
- Students must submit their "athletic resume" to the Office of Athletics
- Students must be registered for a minimum of 12 credits per semester
- Students must be participating in one of the following sports
Football Men 11th
|10.||Water Polo Men|
|15.||Track and Field Men|
|16||Track and Field Women|
Intercollegiate Sports Award
These are small cash grants to students who represent the University at the annual National Universities Tournament and achieved high ranks.
To be eligible you must:
Represent the University in the National Universities Tournament.
Achieve a rank of not less than third place (i.e. bronze medal).
Maintain a grade point average of 2.5 or higher in the year of granting the award.
Students who receive the Sports Scholarship could also be granted the Intercollegiate Sports Award if they achieved high ranks in the sports they participate in and meet the Intercollegiate Sports Award eligibility requirements
- Complete an online application through Banner Self-Service
For application instructions and tips, click here.
Application Deadline for Fall 2019: To be announced soon