AUC Initial Contacts
Listed below are the key personnel members whom will be assisting you through the hiring and transition process to AUC. The Office of the Provost is your initial connection to AUC. This office will assist faculty and does its best to help you through your move to Cairo. In addition to this initial contact, other offices in Cairo will help you through various aspects of the settling in process including, housing, shipment, visas and work permits.
• Office of the Provost: Yvette Isaac, director [email@example.com]
Any questions regarding business matters (salary, shipment, flight tickets) should be addressed to the Office of the Provost.
• Office of Housing: Sherif Maged, director [firstname.lastname@example.org]
• Business Support Services: Kawthar Zaki, director [email@example.com]
The Office of Supply Chain Management and Business Support is in charge of personal shipments, residence visas and work permits.
• Faculty Services: Dina Touta, executive coordinator [firstname.lastname@example.org]
One of the goals of the Office of Faculty Services is to help newcomers settle in, at AUC and in Cairo, as smoothly as possible. Therefore, do not hesitate to contact Dina for any kind of help or for any question related to the information provided in this document.
The Office of Faculty Services is working with the Faculty Services Committee, comprised of a team of AUC volunteer faculty and spouses, who organize the Faculty Orientation Program before the beginning of the fall semester.
• New York Office: Daisey Jo [email@example.com]