Negotiating for Results
This Negotiation workshop is designed to create a mind shift in the area of conflicts.
It will ensure a better understanding of conflicts, how systems and communication could cause, escalate, resolve them, and most important, understand how they people react to conflicts, and how to create and find ways to resolve them.
Participants will be provided with the necessary knowledge about conflicts, their roots and phases. They will be encouraged to dig deep to find the roots for their own conflicts and realize how they tend to react to them.
- The relation between communication failure and conflict creation and resolution
- Sources and phases of conflicts
- Reacting towards conflicts
- Confrontation tendency through different types of conflicts
- Communication problems in the work environment
- Managing conflicts positively
- Preparing a successful negotiation process
- Components of a negotiation process
- The importance of mediation and the essentials of the process
- The importance of building a strategic relation with other parties
- Avoiding traps and irrational escalation
- Closing an agreement
- Dealing with impasses and deadlocks
- Understanding the value of perception
Who should attend: All Staff
Date: April 2 - 3, 2018
Time: 9:00 am - 3:45 pm
Duration: Two days
Venue: Room G007, Administration Building