Engagement: A New Management Era
This program helps Managers to learn the importance of delegating roles and becoming influencers. Managers should understand that employee engagement is a long-term and on-going process that requires continued interactions over time in order to generate obligations and a state of reciprocal interdependence. This program puts emphasis on some of the tools of engagement namely, motivation, feedback and empowerment.
- Know own strengths as well as team members’.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a manager.
- Gain new tools that elevate performance of both managers and team members.
- Develop employees’ ability to reach positive results and solutions based on constructive and balanced dialogue.
- Understand the empowerment triangle and what the manager should do to create such an environment.
- Learn how to keep employees engaged through setting the right objectives and raising their awareness about their current performance using constructive techniques.
Who should attend: Managers and leaders
Date: 27 - 28 February, 2018
Time: 9:00 am - 3:45 pm
Duration: Two days
Venue: Room G007, Administration Building