This program is designed to help employees see things positively and take ownership of their work, thus improving customer satisfaction and organizational effectiveness in general. They will learn how to appreciate personal quality, create a culture of initiative, self-control and self-check. During the program, they will develop tools to strengthen their self-esteem and hence performance as well as identify and seize personal development potential. It develops the competencies of dealing with change, commitment, execution, and initiative.
- Learn effective techniques for self and others personal quality improvement.
- Incorporate self-knowledge in personal decision making.
- Strengthen self-esteem and performance for self and others.
- Create a proper understanding of time management and performance.
- Reduce the level of stress associated with the pressure of work.
- Provide the necessary tools for setting priorities and organizing activities.
Who should attend: All Staff
Date: 18 - 19 February, 2018
Time: 9:00 am - 3:45 pm
Duration: Two days
Venue: Room G007, Administration Building