تجاوز إلى المحتوى الرئيسي
Financial Aid Tips
- Most Important Tip: make sure to press the submit button. Students must click on the "Submit" button after filling out their application and every time they log in to view/edit their application; otherwise, their application will be considered incomplete.
- Make sure to visit the Student Service Center to submit a complete file including all the supporting documents that are applicable to your case after submitting your application, otherwise, your application will not be evaluated. Any file with any missing credentials will not be accepted.
- The financial aid application covers one academic year (fall and spring semesters). Both undergraduate and graduate students who successfully submit financial aid applications in the fall semester, do not need to re-apply in the spring semester. For those who apply in spring, their aid decisions will be limited to spring only and they will need to renew their award for the next academic year.
- Students who wish to renew their previous award should only fill the renewal form available on Banner Self Service.
- Do not type in Arabic while filling out the application, as the system accepts Arabic but it does not process it.
- Make sure to provide all figures of income and expenses in Egyptian pounds and to calculate them annually except for the fields that require monthly figures.
- Make sure to apply before the announced deadlines posted on the website. The award for students who apply for financial aid after the announced deadline will be subject to budget availability.