CRM Manager, Office of Academic Communications and Services (50031140 )
Reports to: Director, Academic Communications & Services
Purpose: The holder of this position has the responsibility of successful implementation of CRM roadmap and maximum utilization of the CRM platform capabilities. This role will also be responsible for orchestrating the CRM communication and digital experience strategy with the execution, delivery and maintenance of system features to support the university’s objectives and growing market needs.
- Ensure successful delivery of collective university CRM requirements across the organization through stakeholder analysis, engagement and adoption management.
- Lead the communication with external CRM implementation partners and internal AUC teams to deliver project requirements.
- Manage the project implementation resources, scope, timeline, budget in collaboration with implementation partner.
- Manage extensive cross-functional collaboration activities for successful implementation and continuous improvement of CRM platform.
- Guide project plan creation and adherence, requirements analysis, fit/gap assessments, and manage/negotiate scope or timeline changes.
- Establish and manage effective communication mechanisms between all internal and external members to meet program objectives.
- Develop, maintain and address project risk log and mitigation plan in collaboration with the project manager of the implementation partner.
- Oversee the development and delivery of comprehensive project documentation that support the project phases and sign-off, including project initiation, plans, status reports, requirements catalogs, communication and quality plans, and other project artifacts.
- Develop of an iterative and integrated CRM roadmap capable of supporting AUC’s business objectives.
- Drive student communication strategy and integrated communication plan development that contribute to AUC’s strategic goals.
- Apply best practices in the area of student segmentation, program design and measurement in support of business strategy, program development and execution.
- Manage communication and change management plans with all university stakeholders to meet project KPIs.
- Ensure knowledge transfer and development of internal teams to sustain and grow CRM platform utilization.
- Monitor and report campaigns performance and all communication KPIs to management on regular basis to maximize ROI.
- Manage the development of knowledge bases in collaboration with key student service areas to enable effective integration with existing inquiry management CRM capabilities.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and collaborate with all business functions on ongoing basis to identify improvement opportunities of all aspects of the platform.
- Communicate new and emerging CRM best practices across the industry in order to give AUC a competitive edge over in CRM implementation and adoption.
- Guide and lead the internal CRM team to drive the existing roadmap initiatives while identifying new initiatives for system optimization in light of university processes and objectives.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to increase our speed to insight via streamlining CRM data access, analysis and program activation.
- Follow higher education industry trends in identifying and assessing overall program performance indicators.
- Leverage all marketing channels within AUC to build internal awareness and adoption of the CRM strategy across the organization.
- Maintain all policies and procedures to ensure CRM strategy execution.
- Plan and manage community engagement activities to meet program benchmarks and targets.
- Perform any other related tasks as assigned.
Minimum education requirement: Bachelor’s in a related field
- At least 10 years of relevant experience with at least two years of experience in CRM marketing in fast-paced highly competitive setting
- Proven success record in managing large-scale projects
- Strong knowledge in CRM segmentation and interactive digital communications management
- PMP certification is a plus
- Higher Education and Banner experience is a plus
- Very strong influential and presentation skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills and ability to solve complex business problems
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding time management and cross-functional task management
Position is open until October 4, 2018
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the short list will be contacted. If interested, please send an updated and detailed resume to email@example.com, stating “50031140 CRM Manager” in the subject line.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo.”