The Model Arab League (MAL) and Model United Nations (MUN) Graduate Fellowships are competitive awards offered to outstanding new or continuing graduate students who wish to pursue full-time graduate studies in the graduate programs of the School of Humanities and Social Sciences or the department of economics, and work as graduate advisers for MAL or MUN programs.
For new graduate degree-seeking students; satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements to a graduate program in either the School of Humanities and Social Sciences (HUSS) or the Department of Economics
- A bachelor degree with a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Sufficient history of participation in MAL or MUN
- Recommendation from the MAL/MUN faculty advisor
- Applicants for the MAL program should have proficiency in Arabic
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.0
One year subject to review every semester for satisfactory academic performance.
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees for a maximum of nine credits per semester
- Student services and activities fees
Responsibilities of Fellows
Fellows are assigned 18 hours per week of work as graduate advisers for the MAL or MUN programs.
For inquiries, email email@example.com