The Charles Bailey Fellowship
Established in 1999, The Charles Bailey Fellowship fund provides full or partial tuition coverage to promising Sudanese graduate students interested in enrolling or already enrolled in one of the master’s programs offered at AUC.
- Open to Sudanese nationals
- Meeting AUC’s admission requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application and needed satisfactory test results
- Both new and continuing graduate students may apply, but preference is given to those who require four semesters to complete their degree
- One semester subject to renewal for a second semester based on availability of funds
- A full or partial coverage of tuition fees (a minimum of three and up to nine credits per semester or as required by the program)
- May cover prerequisites for applicants who can demonstrate financial need
- Student services and activities fees
- Step 1: Check how to apply and submit the online application
- Step 2: Submit the online fellowship application form
Deadlines: April 15 for the Fall semester and October 1 for the Spring semester.
For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.