The Hosna Rachid Partial Scholarship
Established in 2021 to partially support the tuition and fees of two Egyptian students, a male, and a female, majoring in any discipline. The student should demonstrate sufficient merit and financial need.
Applicants must fulfill the below criteria:
- Nationality: Egyptian
- High School graduate in AY 2020 - 2021
- Demonstrate high academic achievement
- Meet AUC's admission requirements
- Demonstrate financial need
- Must pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6 and writing score of 6 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 76 and writing score of 20
The scholarship will cover:
Partial tuition fees
Complete and submit the scholarship interest form.
Deadline for spring 2022: December 1, 2021