Senior Specialist, Publications, KCC Gift (Grant Position) 50016927
Reports to: Assistant Director, KCC Gift
Purpose: The jobholder will manage the publications process and ensure continuous development of high quality output.
- Develop new case studies.
- Review case studies and provide initial feedback to authors.
- Identify and secure new leads to KCC.
- Analyze current portfolio and identify areas of needs that could be used as potential prospects.
- Write proposals to potential clients as well as grant proposals to generate funds for the center.
- Ensure proper in-flow and usage of KCC cases by different academic institutions.
- Develop and manage relations with educational institutions across the MENA region to provide a wide variety of publications.
- Communicate with companies, organizations, NGOs, and AUC to collaborate in achieving the goals of the center.
- Follow up continuously with various stakeholders to ensure proper and on-time delivery of projects (including but not limited to conferences, casebooks, case competitions and academic journals).
- Manage KCC accounts and maintain regular contact even after project delivery.
Minimum Education Requirement: BSc or BA preferably in business administration.
Experience: Five to seven years of experience.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive and initiator.
- Microsoft office.
- Good time management.
Position is open until May 14, 2018
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the short list will be contacted. If interested, please send an updated and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating “50016927 Senior Specialist, Publications” in the subject line.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo."