This is an opportunity for students to present their best discipline-based research work. Presentations that employ critical analysis, a sound research process and logical presentation are considered for Excellence in Undergraduate Research, Entrepreneurship and Creative Achievement (EURECA).
Presentations of research may be in oral format or innovation demo format.
- Research completed by undergraduate students who have completed more than 45 credit hours.
- Research completed in any discipline.
- Research makes an original contribution to the discipline.
- Research employs data collection/analysis methods acceptable in the discipline.
- Research has a theoretical framework.
- Innovation demos based on sound research.
Submit application form here.
Deadline for Submissions
March 2, 2019
- Undergraduate students who would like to publish their research can submit their paper to the Undergraduate Research Journal (URJe).
- Proposals are evaluated by the EURECA evaluation committee.
For more information about EURECA Conference, click here.