This training program will enable participants with the understanding and experience of how to design and deliver powerful professional presentations. Different types of presentations, their purpose and how they are delivered, are discussed. Participants learn how to create, organize and deliver presentations using mind-mapping techniques. Also, how to use high quality audio-visuals, manage and respond to questions, convert nervousness into energy and enthusiasm, set the stage for success, use effective delivery skills, and establish and maintain rapport with their audience.
• Enable participants to create strong, well-developed presentations to help advance their business cases.
• Introduce powerful techniques for structuring presentations to ensure proper covering of any subject.
• Help the participants tailor their message to match the audience level and produce the desired impact.
• Practice the communication skills and involvement techniques that help the presenters get the attention of their audience.
• Learn how to use effectively the different tools available to presenters.
Who should attend: All staff
Date: December 4 - 5, 2017
Time: 9:00 am - 3:45 pm
Duration: Two days
Venue: Room G007, Administration Building