Sawiris Undergraduate Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
Sawiris Foundation for Social Development and The American University of Cairo (AUC) initiated the Sawiris Undergraduate Scholarship for Students with Disabilities to expand opportunities to academically outstanding students with disabilities by admitting them to the AUC in order to create a nationwide network of youth who are well-educated and passionate about their country’s development.
Applicants must fulfill the below criteria:
- Egyptian nationals residing in Egypt (preference will not be given to dual nationality holders)
- Demonstrate financial need
- A recent graduate from high school Thanaweya amma or its equivalent
- Submit certified medical proof of disability
- Social and community engagement
The scholarship will cover:
- Tuition and fees
- Medical insurance coverage
- A laptop
- Living allowance
- Book allowance
- Full housing coverage at AUC's dormitories
- AUC transportation
Complete and submit the scholarship interest form.
Deadline for fall 2022: June 15, 2022.
To check vacant scholarships, click here.