The Media Policy Fellowship Program
AUC’s School of Global Affairs and Public Policy is pleased to announce the launch of a third phase of the Media Policy Fellowship Program offered to Egyptian students. The fellowship enables students to pursue a master’s degree in public policy, with a concentration in media policy.
- Egyptian nationals
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- A minimum GPA of 2.75 or an overall rating of gayed
- Full or provisional admission to the two years Public Policy program
- Meet AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application and needed documents
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score meeting the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions (Required scores TOEFL iBT: minimum of 79 in total and 21 in writing or IELTS: minimum of 6.5 in total and 7 in writing)
- Minimum of three years of work or field experience in media organizations
- Financial need
The fellowship is for two academic years and is subject to review every semester.
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees coverage
- Book allowance per semester
- Monthly stipend
Responsibilities of Fellows
By accepting this externally funded fellowship, the fellowship recipient agrees to respond to any reporting requests received from AUC by the deadlines communicated to the awarded fellow. This may include a request for photos or academic progress information to be used for reporting purposes, or attendance of fellowship events including any meetings or events with donors as requested by the relevant university entities.
April 15 for the Fall semester
For more information about the media policy fellowship program email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2.02.2615.3410
For inquiries, email email@example.com.