The FinTech Fellowship
No new intakes.
The FinTech fellowship is offered to qualified Egyptian students who are interested in pursuing full-time graduate studies in the field of master's of science in finance at AUC.
- Egyptian applicants to the masters of science in finance with the FinTech concentration
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
- Financial need
Two academic years, with a review every semester for satisfactory academic performance
- Tuition fees for a maximum of nine credits per semester
- Student services and activities fees
Responsibilities of Fellows
- Must maintain full-time status to complete the degree in two years as per the program set study plan
- A Teaching Assistantship mandatory training must be completed if the fellow is involved in teaching assistantship duties. The training needs to be completed only once
- For details and more information about Teaching Assistantships please click here
To Apply No new intakes.
Deadlines: April 15 for the fall semester.
For inquiries, send an email.