- If you're interested in volunteering in a variety of RISE's projects, please email Dahlia at firstname.lastname@example.org and inquire about general volunteering.
- To join the Sustainable Campus Committee, please contact Tina at email@example.com
- To volunteer as a teacher with Kids Environmental Education Program (KEEP) contact Niveen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orphans Environmetal Education Program: This program works towards the same goals as KEEP, but is 100% dependant upon donations so as to be free for participants. If you would like to help sponsor these sessions, please email Dahlia at email@example.com. Any donation is very welcome. The donations will cover costs for preparation, teaching, food and materials. The money will be channeled through AUC's Office of Development, which keeps custody of the funds.
- Adopt-a-Plot, a program allowing members of the AUC Community to grow their own organic vegetable garden at the RISE office. Please contact Karen Purinton, firstname.lastname@example.org, if interested.
- For information on RISE's Work Study and Internship Programs, please contact Dahlia at email@example.com