Senior Coordinator, Education, Center of Excellence for Water (COE - Water) – USAID Project (Grant Position)
Reports to: Lead Scientist, Center of Excellence for Water (COE - Water) – USAID Project
Purpose: The education coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the AUC technical activities related to the COE education and curriculum component under the direct supervision of the lead scientist. He/she will be responsible for the day-to-day educational technical activities in close cooperation with the Egyptian and US partners. He/she will support the lead scientist in all activities related to coordinating curriculum development and instructional methods as well as all associated events, publications and activities (component 2).
- Responsible for coordinating all technical education and curricula related activities within the AUC scope of work. This includes communicating with local and international partners
- Coordinating the preparation of the educational materials as well as other activities necessary for modifying existing or developing new curricula
- Preparing necessary technical reports on the education component of the project and supporting the lead scientist in implanting the decisions of the curricula committee
- Participating in the preparation of technical contents for education and curricula related meetings, events, and workshops
- Participating in the writing and preparation of publications
Minimum Education Requirement: BSc in water management or related areas is required.
Experience: Five to seven years of professional experience in education and curriculum development related fields.
- Strong coordination skills are necessary to ensure successful preparation and implementation of academic projects and activities.
- Ability to write high-quality English reports and technical water materials.
This position is open until June 12, 2018
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the shortlist will be contacted. If interested, please send an updated and detailed resume to email@example.com, stating “Senior Coordinator, Education, Center of Excellence for Water (COE - Water) – USAID project” in the subject line.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo.”