The AUC Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarship
Building upon AUC’s commitment to internationalization and to offer exceptional liberal arts education in a cross-cultural environment and promoting liberal arts education in Egypt. The AUC liberal arts undergraduate scholarship will offer exceptional partial and full undergraduate scholarships to students from Egypt, the region, and the United States to study humanities and social sciences.
- Must demonstrate outstanding academic qualifications (achieve a minimum score of 95% in the science section and 90 % in the arts section in Thanaweya Amma or its equivalent in other international certificates)
- Meet AUC's admission requirements
- Demonstrate financial need
- Must pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6 and writing score of 6 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 76 and writing score of 20
- Must be interested in majoring in one of the following fields of study at AUC: anthropology, arts, Arab and Islamic civilizations, Egyptology, English and comparative literature, history, psychology, philosophy, political science and sociology. For more information about the different majors, click here.
Important Note: While applying to the scholarship, please ensure that the word SELECTED appears beside the scholarship name (fund) that you wish to apply for. Otherwise, we will not be able to recognize your application in spite of the fact that you could have successfully submitted the application.
Application Deadline for Fall 2019: June 13, 2019