Joseph Van Vleck Scholarship
The Joseph Van Vleck Endowed Scholarship was established in 2011 for the purpose of supporting Egyptian students from outside Cairo who demonstrate financial need.
Applicants must fulfill the below criteria:
- Egyptian nationality
- High school graduates in the academic year 2021-2022
- Have an outstanding secondary school academic record
- Meet AUC's admission requirements
- Demonstrated financial need
- Students must pass recent valid either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6 and writing a score of 6 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 76 and writing score of 20
The scholarship will cover:
- Full tuition fees
- AUC transportation
Complete and submit the scholarship interest form.
Deadline for fall 2022: June 15, 2022.