Joseph Van Vleck Scholarship
The Joseph Van Vleck Endowed Scholarship was established in 2011 for the purpose of supporting Egyptian students who demonstrate financial need. The scholarship covers full tuition, fees, insurance and bus transportation costs for one male and one female.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Applicants must maintain the below criteria.
- Egyptian students from outside of Cairo
- Meet AUC's admissions criteria
- Demonstrate financial need
- Program application
- Financial aid application
- Proof of extracurricular activities ( i.e. copy of certificates)
- Recent official valid IELTS test results, with a minimum score of six in both writing and total score or a TOEFL iBT score of 76 and 20 for writing
Application and Deadline: To be announced soon